Novell Network Providers
With the growing popularity of Microsoft’s Windows NT based operating systems as the desktop operating system of choice for large organisations, Novell has developed the Intranet Ware Client to bring the full power, ease of use, manageability, and security of NetWare and Intranet Ware to Windows workstations.
With Intranet Ware Client, organisations can take full advantage of Intranet Ware services, such as Novell Directory Services, and the high performance of the NetWare Core Protocols (NCPs). The IntranetWare Client also includes the Novell Application Launcher (NAL) and NetWare Administrator (NWAdmin) utilities, as well as the new Workstation Manager program to simplify user account management.
Other Novell technologies include:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop
- NMAS (Novell Modular Authentication Services)
- NFS Protocol
- Novell Operations Centre
- PKIS (Novell Certificate Server)
- Novell Open Workgroup Suite SBE
- Novell Sentinel — A Security Event Manager
As Novell Net Providers, iWolf’s “Alfa Team” are “Certified Netware Engineers” (CNE), trained to design, install and support computer networks based on Novell network operating systems and utilities.
Other team members are “Certified Netware Administrator” (CNA) accredited and qualified to plan, deploy and maintain Novell Open Enterprise Servers.
- Cost effective consolidation of strategies
- Cost effective disaster recovery
- Increase productivity
- Manage mixed environments and solutions
- Rapidly deploy secure and reliable Web Applications
- Remote Network management
- Secure extend services to branch offices
- Reduce operating expenses
Certified Netware Engineers (CNE)
Certified Netware Administrator (CNA)